Chicken with Strawberry Mango Salsa
- ½ lb of Strawberries, finely diced
- ½ lb of Mango, finely diced
- 1 pouch Concord Fresh Success Salsa Seasoning Mix
- Corn Flakes, or other corn-based cereal
- 1 lb package of chicken tenders
- 2 large Eggs
- Combine diced strawberry and mango. Add salsa mix. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- In a food processor with blade attachment, grind 3-4 cups of corn flakes until they resemble coarse bread crumbs
- In a mixing bowl, scramble eggs.
- Rinse chicken tenders and pat dry.
- Dip chicken tenders in egg and then in crushed corn flakes.
- Place on lightly greased baking pan. Bake at 350oF for 14-16 minutes or until done.
- Serve chicken tenders with Strawberry Mango Salsa for dipping.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!