Tiny Guacamole Sandwiches
makes 10 sandwiches
- 2 cups of Mashed avocado
- 1 pouch Concord Fresh Success Mild Guacamole Mix
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced (optional)
- Slices of whole wheat bread
- American Cheese
- Combine Guacamole Mix with two cups of mashed avocado. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- On one slice of bread, spread 3 Tbsp of guacamole.
- If desired, add slices of cucumber, otherwise top with a slice of cheese.
- Place second slice of bread on top of cheese.
- Cut sandwiches into fun shapes.
- Serve any remaining guacamole with chips, carrots or celery sticks.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!