Cilantro Lime Chicken Tostadas
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup chopped Onions 52 red onion
- 1 packet Concord Fresh Success Hot Salsa Mix, divided
- 3 large avocados, mashed
- 1 package Concord Fresh Success Guacamole Mix, mild or spicy
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons Concord Foods Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 tostada shells
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded lettuce
- In a medium bowl add tomato, onion, and salsa mix. Stir well, cover and, chill for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl add avocado and avocado mix. Stir well, cover, and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine chicken, lime juice, olive oil, and cilantro. Toss to mix. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350° Place tostadas on a baking sheet, then warm for 8-10 minutes, or until heated.
- While tostadas warm, heat refried beans according to package directions.
- To assemble, spread 2 tablespoons refried beans on tostada. Top with ¼ cup shredded chicken mixture, spread over 2 tablespoons guacamole, 2 tablespoons shredded cheese, and 2 tablespoons salsa. Finally, garnish with shredded lettuce. Serve immediately.
Notes: You can prepare the salsa, guacamole, and chicken mixture up to a day ahead. You can also substitute taco meat or shredded beef or pork for the chicken if you prefer.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!