Cranberry Apple Crisp
- 1 package Concord Foods’ Apple Crisp Mix
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup honey roasted almond slices
- 6 cups apple pieces, peeled, cored, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 4 apples)
- 2 cups Fresh or Frozen Ocean Spray® Whole Cranberries
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Concord Foods’ Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice cream or whipped cream, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium mixing bowl, using a pastry blender, combine Apple Crisp Mix and butter until crumbly. Stir in honey roasted almond slices; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together apple pieces, cranberries, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon, until well mixed.
- Spoon apple-cranberry mixture into (11″ x 7″) baking pan. Pour Apple Crisp Mix evenly over top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!