- 1 package Concord Foods Caramel Apple Wrap
- 1 box brownie mix (for 13″ x 9″ pan – family size)
- ½ cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 tablespoon water
NOTE: Refrigerating Caramel Wrap for 10 – 15 minutes before cutting makes the discs easier to handle.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Add ¼ cup of nuts.
- Pour half of batter into prepared 13″ x 9″ pan.
Top with 4 Caramel Wrap discs, cutting to fit. Cover with rest of batter.
- Bake according to Brownie Mix directions.
- While brownies are baking, place remaining disc and 1 tablespoon water in a glass microwavable container. Place in microwave, covered, on high for 15 second intervals, until water and caramel can be mixed together.
- After the brownies are done cooking, drizzle the caramel and sprinkle remaining nuts over warm brownies. Serve immediately.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!