Apple Crisp Mix Recipe
- 6-8 medium to large cooking apples (about 2.5 lbs)
- 5 Tbsp margarine or butter
- Concord Foods Apple Crisp Mix
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Combine contents of package with softened margarine or butter in a bowl. Mix with fork until blended. Set aside.
- Peel, core and slice apples
- Place sliced apples in an ungreased 8” square pan and sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake recipe at 375°F for 20-30 minutes until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!