Baked Blueberry Donuts with White Chocolate Bark Topping
- 1 box Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 to 8 ounces white chocolate chips, melted and warm
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios or almonds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped candied orange or candied lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a donut pan (6 cavity) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine muffin mix, buttermilk, eggs and melted butter in large bowl; stirring until blended. Add blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling each cavity about 3/4 full.
- Bake until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes; turn out onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Dip top halves of donuts into melted white chocolate and place on cooling rack. Immediately sprinkle with nuts and candied orange (or lemon). Let stand until chocolate is set.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!