Banana Bread & Raisin Bread Pudding
- 1 loaf of Banana Bread, cut into 1″cubes, stale
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 5 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 cup whole milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp rum
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Baking pan
- Mixing bowl
- Wire whisk
- Preheat oven to 375o F.
- Grease 13 x 9” baking pan with 1 Tbsp butter. Add stale bread, walnuts and raisins.
- Combine all ingredient in a bowl (expect remaining butter), mix with wire whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over bread, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Dot remaining 1 Tbsp butter on top of bread and mixture.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until done.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or in a bowl with light cream.
CHIQUITA and the CHIQUITA Logo are trademarks of Chiquita Brands L.L.C. and are used under license from Chiquita Brands L.L.C.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!