Praline Apple Pie
- 1 package of CONCORD FOODS’ Apple Crisp
- 5 TBS margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 1/2 lbs of apples
- 2 TBS flour
- 2 TBS sugar
- 9″ unbaked pie shell
- 1 package of CONCORD FOODS’ Caramel Apple Wrap
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl combine contents of CONCORD FOODS’ Apple Crisp package with 5 Tbs softened/melted margarine or butter; mix with a fork or pastry blender until thoroughly blended. Add ¼ cup chopped pecans to mixture. Set aside.
- Peel, core and slice 2 ½ lbs of Apples. Combine 2 Tbs. flour with 2 Tbs. sugar. Toss apples with the mix. Place coated apples in an unbaked 9″ pie shell.
- Sprinkle nutty crumb mixture over apples.
- Bake pie at 350* for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Place pieces of 1-2 cut up disks of CONCORD FOODS Caramel Apple Wrap on pie top.
- Let cool for an additional 30 minutes before serving.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!