Banana Bread with Walnuts and Chocolate
- 1 package ChiquitaTM Banana Bread
- 1 cup mashed bananas (approximately 2 very ripe bananas)
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350oF. Grease and lightly flour 8 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- Hand mix egg, water, mashed banana and dry mix for 3-4 minutes.
- Fold in chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350oF for 45 -55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes. Loosen edges with knife and remove from pan.
CHIQUITA and the CHIQUITA Logo are trademarks of Chiquita Brands L.L.C. and are used under license from Chiquita Brands L.L.C.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!