California-Style Eggs Benedict
For a healthy and delicious Eggs Benedict, just add avocado and tomato.
- 2 whole wheat English muffins; split and toasted
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, poached
- Fresh chives, salt and black pepper for garnish (optional)
- 1 Package of Concord Foods Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 1 cup of water
- Prepare Concord Foods Hollandaise Sauce according to directions on package.
- To assemble, top each English Muffin half with tomato, avocado and poached egg. Drizzle the hollandaise sauce over top. Garnish with fresh chives, salt and black pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!