- 2 English muffins; split and toasted
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 eggs, poached
- Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1 Package of Concord Foods Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Package of Concord Foods Salsa Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- Prepare Concord Foods Hollandaise Sauce and Salsa according to directions on package.
- To assemble, top each English Muffin half with poached egg, 2 Tbsp of salsa and avocado. Drizzle the hollandaise sauce over top and garnish with cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!