Guacamole Toast with Fried Eggs
- 3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 package Concord Foods Classic Guacamole Mix, mild or spicy
- 4 slices toasted rustic French or Italian bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, prepare guacamole mixes as directed on package. Keep chilled.
- In a large skillet heat avocado or olive oil over medium heat. Once hot add eggs to pan. Fry until whites are set and yolk is still runny, about 4 minutes. If you prefer, you can flip the egg and continue cooking to your preferred doneness. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- When ready to serve spread 1/4-1/3 cup guacamole over toasts. Garnish with chopped onion, tomatoes, and cilantro. Top with fried egg. Serve immediately.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!