Lemon Herb Crusted Cod with Lemon Butter Sauce
- 4 4-ounce cod filets
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper, divided
- 11 tablespoons butter, divided
- 5 tablespoons Concord Foods Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- Heat oven to 350°F, line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cod filets on baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, chives, dill, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Mix well.
- Melt three tablespoons butter in the microwave. Add melted butter to breadcrumbs along with 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Mix until breadcrumbs are evenly coated.
- Divide breadcrumbs evenly over fish filets, patting gently to help adhere but not compressing too firmly. Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and fish reaches an internal temperature of 145°F on an instant read thermometer. Cool 3 minutes before serving.
- While fish bakes prepare butter sauce:
- Add reserved butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a small saucepan. Heat mixture over medium-low heat until mixture comes to a simmer. Whisk occasionally while mixture reduces by 1/3, about 8 minutes.
- Serve fish with a drizzle of lemon butter over top, and serve extra on the side.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!