Praline Banana Muffins
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 package ChiquitaTM Banana Bread Mix
- 1 cup mashed banana (approximately 2 very ripe bananas)
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/3 cup water
- Pre-heat oven 400oF.
- Place 12 paper baking cups in muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped pecans, brown sugar and sour cream. Set aside.
- Prepare batter according to package directions (step 2). Spoon batter into muffin cups. Top the center of each muffin with the pecan mix (approximately 1 measuring teaspoon per muffin).
- Bake at 400oF for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove muffins from tin immediately and cool on a wire rack.
* To toast nuts, pre-heat oven 375oF; spread on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway. Cool.
CHIQUITA and the CHIQUITA Logo are trademarks of Chiquita Brands L.L.C. and are used under license from Chiquita Brands L.L.C.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!