Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 3 tablespoons Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice
- 1 can (15.5 oz) chick peas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pita crisps
- Cut up vegetables
- In a food processor, combine lemon juice, chick peas, tahini, minced garlic and salt. Process until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the bowl sides with a rubber spatula.
- Add roasted red peppers and process until the peppers are finely chopped.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with pita crisps and/or cut up vegetables.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!