Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
- 1 package Concord Fresh Success Coleslaw Mix
- 1 1/2 lb. head of cabbage, finely sliced (7 cups) OR use 1 bag (14 to 16 oz) pre-shredded coleslaw.
- 1 20 oz. can of pineapple slices in heavy syrup (divide syrup and sliced pineapple)
- 3 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- Mix cornstarch with ¾ cup of pineapple syrup in a small pan. Stirring constantly, cook over high heat until it comes to a boil. Simmer for 1 minute. Transfer to a heat safe bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix contents of Concord Foods Coleslaw Mix into starch/pineapple mixture to make dressing.
- Stir dressing into shredded cabbage.
- Stir apple cider vinegar into shredded cabbage.
- Chop 4 to 5 slices of pineapple in diced-size pieces and stir into shredded cabbage.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!